The Bruce Peninsula is an area of great diversity. Calm shorelines of Lake Huron to the rugged cliffs of Georgian Bay - the Bruce Peninsula is Ontario's natural jewel.
- 2 National Parks - The Bruce Peninsula National Park and Fathom Five National Marine Park.
- A World Biosphere! - The Bruce Peninsula is part of the Niagara Escarpment Unesco World Biosphere Reserve.
- Rich in green space - The Bruce Peninsula has the largest remaining chunk of forest and natural habitat in Southern Ontario.
- Ancient history -The Bruce Peninsula is home to the Oldest Trees in Eastern North America.
- Good Nature! - The Bruce Peninsula contains one of the greatest concentrations of native orchid species in North America.
- Loads of Stars! - Home of the "Darkest Skies" in Southern Ontario.
- Rich in Culture! - Home to one of Canada's Imperial Lighthouse in the Bruce Peninsula & is home to 2 Native Reserves
Great Things to do and see
- Hiking - The Bruce Trail begins or ends in Tobermory, snakes down the eastern shoreline of the Bruce Peninsula, and is Canada’s oldest and longest footpath.
- Boating - Spend a couple of hours or a couple of days discovering the hidden places of the Bruce Peninsula by kayak or canoe.
- Fishing - From fly fishing to river fishing , big lake fishing to small lake fishing to - Lake Huron & Georgian Bay offers the fishing experience of a lifetime!
- Parks - Our 2 national parks have so much diversity, and so much to experience - you could spend days exploring the different landscapes, cliffs, caves and fauna.
- Day-tripping - The trip across to Manitoulin passes through the Fathom Five Marine Park - with a great view of the Cove Island Light. Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise from Tobermory in the summer.
- Gardens tours, antique shops, Lighthouse tours - there is a tour for all in the Bruce. Enjoy our great events in the area all year. Spring Orchid Festival - fall Hiking festivals.
- Visit Tobermory - A great port village located at the top of the Bruce Peninsula - there is shopping, dining, boat tours, visitors centres....