Welcome to our Home!
Come join us in our beautifully appointed waterfront home on the shores of Lake Huron, near Tobermory, Bruce Peninsula.
Our home was recently built, and has all new furnishings to adorn it! We take great pride in our upscale furnishings - no expenses were spared. Our large country kitchen has views facing the Lake and the gorgeous Lake Huron sunsets. Our floors are hand-scrapped hard wood, our exposed beams are of local pine. Our "great room" has pine ceilings and timber framing.
Our guests enjoy a private sitting room with views of the Lake, walk-out to our stone patios and a kitchen with fridge.
Enjoy your breakfast on the deck. For cool mornings sit at our gorgeous dining room table where we will be happy to accommodate most meal requirements.
Acres on the Lake is located on 23 private acres of Bruce Peninsula splendor. The area we are located on is known as an "alvar" which nourish distinctive flora and fauna, some rare. There are nature trails located on our property - which will take you to a large marsh rich in wildlife and plants.
Our large and private waterfront is an ideal spot to relax and unwind. Relax by the shore on our waterfront sundeck. The clean waters of Lake Huron are warm and welcoming. Bring water shoes, as the flat rock in the water can be slippery. In the evenings, watch the stars in our "dark sky" designated region.
Rules & Regulations
- No pets
- Adult Only please. We are not currently set up for small children.
- Check in 4 pm. Check out 11 am.
- 2 night minimum booking for weekends. Minimum 3 nights for long-weekends
- We accept cash, Paypal or interact money email transfer
- No smoking inside. There are designated smoking areas outside
- No cooking.
- Quiet time is after 11, so other guests may enjoy a good nights sleep!
- 1 nights payment required at time of booking. No refunds within 7 days of booking date.
- Please let us know if you have any special requirements such as a special diet IN ADVANCE.